Monday, February 16, 2009

I am reading a book called To Walk The Sky Path by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor.It is about a Seminole family that lives in the everglades.In the last chapter the pilot and another man came over to Mush Jim's shack to pay him for the parts that he salvaged from the plane crash.Mush Jim didn't accept the money so he gave the money to Billie and Mush Jim said to give the money to Sahoki .This is one of the questions I had before I read on: what will Sahoki do with the money? I predict that the next chapter will mostly be about Billie giving the money to Sahoki and getting ready for bed.

After I read I still had not found the answer to my question but I did prove my prediction wrong.The section that I read was mainly about talking with Abraham and playing Chinese checkers with Charlie.I also came up with some more questions.The first question that I had was why did Billie go to Abraham to talk?maby because Aberham is very smart and knows the right thing to do .My second question was why couldn't Billie fall asleep?I woundered this becauce he stayed up all night. While I was reading I had trouble with the word incredulously. I asked my mom and found out that it means to be very surprised or unbelieving.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Andrew,

    You did a good job adding in a lot of details to support your prediction. However, you didn't answer your question "why couldn't Billie fall asleep?" Even if you can't find the answer in the book, you can infer.

    (Score: 85%)

    Ms. Welker

    ReplyDelete