Sunday, April 5, 2009

I am reading To Walk The Sky Path by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor. In my last reading Sahoki saw an owl on the top of her cookhouse. She said that it was bad luck. I wonder if anything bad will happen to Sahoki or anyone else in Billie's family. Will Billie get hurt? Another question that I had was, will Billie keep trying to teach Charlie how to read? I think the next chapter will be about Billie going back to school, returning the flash cards, and telling Mrs. Kelly how it went. I think this because the last chapter was about Billie's family, and the author alternates back and forth between Billie's family and school.
When I read I found out that nothing bad happened to Billie, but Sahoki did break her arm. Billie had not returned the flash cards yet, but I think that he will because he's had them for about a month. If I were Billie, I would have returned them by now because a month is a long time to keep something that doesn't belong to you. I had trouble with the word wretchedly. I asked my Mom and she said that it meant miserably.

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice post Andrew. However, there is nothing standing out telling me you "went the extra mile". I am glad that you connected to Billie and the flash cards, but I would still like to see more detail and deep thinking.

    Ms. Welker

    ReplyDelete